1. On Valentine’s Day, I have a major wardrobe malfunction, making me leave my house 30 minutes late.
2. I get stuck in MAJOR traffic on the 10W (took me approx. 2 1/2 hours to get to Santa Monica when it normally only takes about 45 minutes).
3. Miles and I miss our Valentine’s Day reservations.
4. Today my stupid car decides to stop functioning off of the San Gabriel exit, leaving me with angry drivers honking and glaring at me for 45 minutes.
5. When I decide that its time for me to eat my yummy cup noodles since I’m so hungry and didn’t get a chance to pick up food before work because my car breaking down already made me very late for work (run-on sentence, I know), I find no utensils. No forks, no chopsticks.
So now I’m sitting here at work utterly annoyed with a grumbling tummy. Fml.